Our privacy principles: We are committed to protecting our clients' personal and financial information. This privacy statement addresses what nonpublic personal information we collect, what we do with it, and how we protect it.
What information we collect: We may collect and maintain several types of personal information in the course of providing you with our services, such as:
Information we receive from you on class enrollment forms in our brochure or on our website, correspondence, or conversations, including, but not limited to, your name, address, phone numbers, email address, social security number, date of birth, credit card and checking account information when used as payment for our services to you.
What information we may disclose: We may disclose the nonpublic personal financial information about you described above, primarily to provide you with the educational services you seek from us. We do not disclose nonpublic personal information about clients or former clients except as required or permitted by law.
Who we share the information with: Unless you tell us not to, we may disclose nonpublic personal information about you in the class roster for the class you are attending. The roster will be distributed to other students in the class. The information disclosed will be your name, address, phone numbers, and email address.
You may limit information shared about you. If you prefer that we do not disclose nonpublic personal information about you to third parties, you may opt out of those disclosures, that is, you may direct us not to make those disclosures (other than permitted by law). If you wish to opt out contact us at 660-826-2020.
1. Payment is required on or before the first day of class. Mastercard or Visa credit cards, checks, money orders, cashier's checks or cash are accepted as payment for our services. A $15.00 fee will be charged if the check is returned due to insufficient funds or for any reason resulting in non-payment for the class.
2. Full refund if written request received 14 days before class begins. Partial refund thereafter.
3. If a student requests the course material be mailed to them prior to class, the cost of shipping shall be added to the course fee. If the student does not attend the course, the course material cannot be returned and the student shall pay for the course material and any charges for shipping.
4. Attendance is required for all classes. The student must be in class during the scheduled hours or credit will not be given for the class.
5. In case of inclement weather, where travel would be dangerous, instructor illness, etc. a class could be cancelled. An attempt will be made to contact all the
students in the class to notify them of a cancellation and Lowman & Co. will issue a refund for the class fee. No refund will be made for travel or any other expenses. If bad weather is a factor and the student has not been notified by Lowman & Co. of a cancellation, it would be advisable for the student to call and verify the status of class by calling 660-826-2020 or the facility hosting the class.
6. If inclement weather commences after class starts, the class will not be cancelled. The student will decide if he/she chooses to stay in class or leave. Lowman & Co. assumes no liability for the student's decision to leave and travel in hazardous weather or to remain in class.